We have always been a fan of Kelia and what she is doing for women’s surfing and Hawaiian culture. If this she looks familiar to you, itʻs because youʻve probably have seen her on a Roxy billboard or poster in a mall or store near you.
She strongly represents Hawaii on the professional world surfing circuit and we were very excited to have her join us in the Cooking Hawaiian Style kitchen.
Veggie Curry by Kelia Moniz
- 2 Cans coconut milk
- 1 Purple sweet potato
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Eggplant
- 3 tbsp Yellow Curry powder
- Serve with white rice
- Cut the veggies into chunks then sauté all veggies together.
- Add salt, pepper, and a pinch of curry powder.
- Boil the sweet potato separate for about 5-8 minutes and add the potato to the rest of the veggies when soft.
- When veggies are done cooking add the coconut milk and the curry powder.