Try Salty Wahine’s mango java rub on lamb chops or your favorite meat topped with a mango java sauce and your are ready to feast!
Salty Wahine’s Mango Java Lamb Chops
- Salty Wahine Mango Java rub
- 4-6 lamb chops
- Cover entire lamb chop (both sides) with rub.
- Let sit for 1 to 2 hours (or overnight) to let coffee melt and oils to penetrate lamb.
- Grill or broil 3 to 5 minutes each side.
- You can also use this exact same recipe for you favorite cut of beef. We love it with fillet mignon or ribeyes.
- Melt butter in pan, add seasoning (you can add more or less according to your taste), wine, demiglace.
- Mix ingredients and allow to simmer on medium heat for 1 minute allowing the alcohol to evaporate.