Try Salty Wahine’s mango java rub on lamb chops or your favorite meat topped with a mango java sauce and your are ready to feast!
Rate This Recipe:
Salty Wahine’s Mango Java Lamb Chops
Try Salty Wahine's mango java rub on lamb chops or your favorite meat topped with a mango java sauce and your are ready to feast!
- Salty Wahine Mango Java rub
- 4-6 lamb chops
- 1/2 block unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Salty Wahine mango java rub
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon demi glace (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon white wine or sherry
- Cover entire lamb chop (both sides) with rub.
- Let sit for 1 to 2 hours (or overnight) to let coffee melt and oils to penetrate lamb.
- Grill or broil 3 to 5 minutes each side.
- You can also use this exact same recipe for you favorite cut of beef. We love it with fillet mignon or ribeyes.
- Melt butter in pan, add seasoning (you can add more or less according to your taste), wine, demiglace.
- Mix ingredients and allow to simmer on medium heat for 1 minute allowing the alcohol to evaporate.
Calories: 1207kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 172gFat: 49gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 516mgSodium: 697mgPotassium: 2215mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 96IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 6mgVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 159mgIron: 17mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!