Spaghetti Mac Salad – The Show Aloha Challenge was created at the beginning of Covid 19 to take care of our kūpuna and to fund the small mom and pop restaurants in these troubling times. Mike Gangloff the founder of The Show Aloha Challenge is also the owner and CEO of Mira Image Construction and one of the most amazing human beings you will ever meet.
When you talk about giving with no questions asked he is Aloha. The Show Aloha Challenge is an organization that keeps on giving through these tough times.
Mike is also responsible for the Show Aloha Challenge Light Show at Aloha Stadium giving 100% of the proceeds back to charity. The phenomenal thing is he fabricated the 1 mile light show himself with his team.
Rate This Recipe:
Mom’s Spaghetti Mac Salad By Mike Gangloff Of Show Aloha Challenge
- 16 ounces spaghettini (thin spaghetti)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 carrot grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1 cup peas/carrots
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghettini according to package directions; drain. Set aside to cool.
- Chop eggs.
- Place in large bowl with carrots and peas.
- Add cooled pasta and mix well.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- Taste and adjust seasoning and mayonnaise before serving.
How To Serve:
- Serves 8.