This Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Zuchinni Linguini Mustard Cream Sauce is simple and elegant! A family favorite recipe. Enjoy!
Rate This Recipe:
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass w/Zuchinni Linguini Mustard Cream Sauce
Simple and elegant! A family favorite Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Zuchinni Linguini Mustard Cream Sauce recipe.
- 6 – 8 oz. filet of Fresh Chilean Sea Bass
- 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil for sauté the fish
- Some all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 2 strips of bacon cut in to small pieces (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. of chopped shallot
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 1/2 tbsp. of cream
- 1/2 tbsp. of whole grain mustard
- 1 Zucchini, use a mandarin to shredded like linguine strips
- 1 tbsp. of butter room temperature
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and dust with all purpose flour and sauté the fish with vegetable oil on medium heat until the fish is cooked about two minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In another sauté pan with medium heat add1 tablespoon vegetable oil, garlic and shallot cook for about 20 seconds and deglaze with white wine and heavy cream. (if you like to use bacon add bacon before garlic and shallot and cook until bacon turn to a light brown, then add garlic and shallot).
- Season with salt, pepper and whole grain mustard, reduce the sauce in half or three quarter.
- Add Zucchini and cook for a minute then add stir in butter and turn off the heat.
- In a plate or pasta bowl, plate the zucchini and sauce to the center of the plate and top with the fish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!