This Peking Pasta is a simple and very flavorful dish you can prepare with pantry items. Great with Jasmine Rice, but you have to try this over spaghetti!! I have even had the leftovers cold.
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 3 TB peanut oil
- 1 TB butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 lb. ground pork
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- 2 TB hoisin sauce
- 2 TB red miso paste
- 3 TB dry sherry
- 4 TB water
- julienne cucumbers, green onions, bean sprouts
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, sauté onion and garlic in butter and oil.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; simmer for 5 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Serve over spaghetti with garnishes.
- Serves 4.