Poke Style Pasta – you know where we are going with this right. A “what to do with leftover poke” has become a welcomed dish in our household. Now I make it all the time.
Rate This Recipe:
Poke Style Pasta
Poke Style Pasta – you know where we are going with this right. A "what to do with leftover poke" has become a welcomed dish in our household. Now I make it all the time.
- 1/2 lb. ahi, 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, thin wedges
- 1/4 c. black olives, sliced
- 2 tsp. Thai fried garlic or 2 TB garlic, minced
- 2 TB fresh basil, minced
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1/2 lb. linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 TB capers, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian parsley or cilantro sprigs
- In a mixing bowl, combine ahi, onion, tomatoes, olives, garlic, basil, salt and pepper; marinate “poke” for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet, add poke mixture and cook, until fish is opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon poke mixture over pasta.
How To Serve:
- Garnish with capers, cheese and parsley sprigs (I prefer cilantro).
- Serves 2.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Order Sam Choy’s Poke Cookbook
- Advertisement -