Rate This Recipe:
Shrimp & Crab Cakes
These Crab Cakes are made with shrimp, green onions and water chestnuts. Combination of complementary seafoods make this delicious crab cake extraordinary.
- 1/2 lb. shrimp cleaned, chopped
- 1/2 lb. crabmeat
- 2 stalks green onion chopped
- 5-6 water chestnuts chopped
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 TB dry sherry
- 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- as needed Vegetable oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients well.
- In a skillet over medium heat; drop by heaping tablespoonfuls; flatten as desired.
- Brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serves 6-8.
Calories: 168kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 19gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 131mgSodium: 876mgPotassium: 245mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.5gVitamin A: 128IUVitamin B1: 0.2mgVitamin B5: 0.5mgVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 154mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!