This Pot Luck Thai Chicken Salad is a great pot luck salad to bring for your gang. Love the creamy peanut butter dressing!!
Pot Luck Thai Chicken Salad
- 2 bags salad greens
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 lbs cooked chicken, shredded
- 12 oz. bean sprouts
- 12 oz. fried tofu, thinly sliced
- crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/2 c. peanuts chopped
- 1/4 + 2 c. + TB creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 + 2 c. + TB vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. Aloha shoyu
- 1/2 c. palm sugar
- 2 TB vinegar
- 2 TB sesame oil
- In a mixing bowl; whisk together dressing ingredients until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl; toss together greens, green onions, cilantro, chicken, bean sprouts and tofu.
How To Serve:
- For service: drizzle dressing over salad and toss.
- Top with noodles and peanuts.
- Serves 10-12.