Macadamia nuts, pumpkin and white chocolate chips come together to produce this taste-tempting delight. This is a great snack to take with you to a soccer game. Wrap them individually in plastic wrap to have plenty to share after the game!
Rate This Recipe:
Pumpkin Macadamia Nut Bars
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 c. solid pack pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 c. macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 c. white chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 15-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture.
- Add nuts and optional chips.
- Spread into prepared pan; bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
How To Serve:
- Cool before cutting 48 bars.