Cream Cheese Tartlets – Cream cheese adds a deliciously rich flavor to these tartlets. Get the kids to help you with this one!! A fun and so so simple dessert to make.
Cream Cheese Tartlets
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 box (11 oz.) vanilla wafers
- 1 can (21 oz.) pie filling (blueberry, apple or cherry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper muffin cups into muffin pans.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract, blending well.
- Place one wafer in each muffin cup, top with 1/2-inch of filling mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool before topping with pie filing.
How To Serve:
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Makes 28 tarts.