An island favorite made easy using Noh’s fabulously easy haupia mix!!
Rate This Recipe:
Haupia Pumpkin Pie
An island favorite made easy using Noh's fabulously easy haupia mix !!
- 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- 1 can (16 oz.) solid packed pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c. grated coconut, divided
- 1 package (3.9 oz) Noh haupia pudding mix
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1 TB sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine pumpkin and eggs.
- Add in sugar, salt and spices.
- Stir in milk and 1 cup of coconut.
- Pour into pie shell, bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees, bake for another 40-45 minutes, or until firm.
- Prepare haupia pudding mix according to package directions.
- Cool slightly, spread evenly over pie.
- Chill 2 hours until haupia is set and firm.
How To Serve:
- For service: whip cream and add sugar; spread over pie.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Serves 8.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!