Classic Cornflake cookies… Simply delicious. An easy recipe to have the kids help in the kitchen.
Classic Cornflake Cookies
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. corn flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease baking sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add mixture of flour and baking soda, combining well.
- Add corn flakes.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes.
How To Serve:
- Makes 4 dozen.