Quick and easy. Portuguese bean soup traditional Portuguese, delicious and healthy dish recipe passed on by my friend.
Quik ‘n Easy Portuguese Bean Soup
- 1 Portuguese sausage
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 smoked ham hocks
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Slice portuguese sausage into 1/4" slices.
- Please all ingredients in pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and then simmer for an hour.
- When done, remove ham hocks from soup.
- Separate meat from bone and cut into small chunks.
- Return cut up chucks to soup and serve.
How To Serve:
- Serves 4.