You have to try serving Portuguese sausages caramelized in sherry, it adds a whole new dimension. Perfect to serve as a pupu with crostini or on a salad!
Sherry Glazed Portuguese Sausage
- 4 Portuguese sausages
- 1 cup sweet sherry
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Halms Hawaiian BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch red chili flakes
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the sausage into 1/4" slices.
- Add to the frying pan and brown on each side.
- Sprinkle paprika and chili flakes, add sherry, worcestershire and Halms Hawaiian BBQ sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes until the liquid has thickened and caramelized.
- Serve with crusty bread and salad or as part of a larger tapas spread.