Entrée salads are a common dish here, due to the hot weather. Noodle salads are especially popular in our family. This Spicy Soba Salad with Peanut Miso dressing recipe combines fresh ingredients tossed with a sweet, spicy and tangy dressing.
Spicy Soba Salad With Peanut Miso Dressing
- lb. soba (Oriental buckwheat) noodles, cooked according to package directions
- bunch watercress, leaves
- c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- large tomato, chopped
- stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- jalapeno chilies, seeded, veins removed, minced
- coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TB fresh ginger, grated
- 1 TB white miso paste
- 2 tsp. Aloha shoyu
- juice of 1 lemon
- In a large mixing bowl; combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss with soba.
- Add watercress, cilantro, tomato, green onions and chilies, mixing well.
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Optional to add chilies to dressing instead of tossing in greens.
How To Serves:
- Serves 4-6.