This Frugal Gourmet’s Vinaigrette recipe contains all the classic flavors in a robust vinaigrette.
The Frugal Gourmet’s Vinaigrette
- 1/2 tsp. each dried oregano, dried rosemary, sugar, salt
- 1/4 tsp. Colman’s dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black peppe
- 1 olive oil
- 1/3 c. white wine vinegar
- 2 TB water
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place the dry ingredients in your food blender or medium sized processor.
- Grind for a few moments.
- Add liquid ingredients and whip to an emulsion, or until it is thick.
How To Serve:
- Store in refrigerator for at least 1 1/2 hours before using.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.