This spam potato salad recipe is a great pot luck dish, makes for a nice table presentation with the colors of peas and carrots.
Spam Potato Salad
- 1 can (12 oz.) Spam, thinly sliced
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, boiled, cubed
- 1 C. celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 C. head cabbage, shredded
- 1.5 – 2 C. mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 C. frozen peas, thawed, drained,
- 1 C. carrots, peeled, grated
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Season as needed to taste.
- Allow to sit refrigerated 30 minutes.
- For service, add additional mayonnaise as needed
- Transfer into serving dish.
- Garnish edges with peas and carrots.
How To Serve:
- Serves 10-12.