A very quick and easy go to recipe. I prepare this Spiced Beef Noodle often, using whatever vegetable I have on hand. Often times served over a hot bowl of steamed rice. Add chilli seasoning according to your taste.
Spiced Beef Noodle
- 8 oz. ready to eat, egg noodles
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 inch ginger, peeled, minced
- 1 tsp. Chinese 5-spice
- 2 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 Thai bird chile, thinly sliced
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Chinese snow peas, halved lengthwise
- 1 c. bean sprouts
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil
- Warm noodles as directed.
- Decrease oil amount to your taste.
- In a large mixing bowl; toss noodles with vegetable oil. Optional to brown in vegetable oil.
- Place onto serving platter.
- Set aside; keep warm. In a mixing bowl; combine beef with ginger, 5-spice, garlic paste, sriracha sauceand chile.
- Marinate 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet or work over medium high heat; stir fry beef in oil 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and snow peas; stir fry 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add bean sprouts and sesame seed oil and toss well to combine.
How To Serve:
- Serve immediately on noodles.
- Serves 3-4.