This Thai Chicken Linguini is a simple pasta dish, inspired by all the great flavors of Thai cooking. I am a total Thai food freak! I desire it – it’s SO good! This is one of my favorite recipe and the most flavorful dish!
Spicy Thai Chicken Linguini
- 8 oz. linguini, cooked according to package directions
- 1 large chicken breast, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced
- pinch salt, white pepper, red pepper flakes
- 2 TB olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Thai bird chilies, chopped
- 1 TB oyster sauce
- 1 c. white wine
- 1 c. Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in oil.
- Add garlic, onion and chilies.
- Add oyster sauce and wine, bring to a boil; stirring until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat; add pasta, basil and cilantro.
How To Serve:
- Serves 2.