A refreshing salad or entree dish to please. Make batches of the dressing to have on hand. Szechuan Noodle Salad is perfect as a side or main dish.
Szechuan Noodle Salad
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 c. bean sprouts
- 1/2 c. green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. cilantro leaves
- 1/4 c. chopped peanuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 TB fresh ginger, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/4 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Aloha shoyu
- 2 TB red wine vinegar
- 2 TB sugar
- 2 TB sesame seed oil
- 1 TB chili garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, to tastepinch cayenne pepper, optional
- In a blender or food processor; add dressing ingredients.
- Process until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl; toss spaghetti with peppers, bean sprouts, green onion and cilantro.
How To Serve:
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Serves 6-8.