This is a fast cheap easy recipe, perfect for last minute guests or last minute appetizer ideas. This can be made in many variations according to your liking. It was a lazy day so this time I did all the cheap easy ingredients.
Cheat Kine Teriyaki Meatball Kabobs
- 1 bottle Kikkoman honey pineapple teriyaki glaze
- 1 package chicken pineapple meatballs aidells teriyaki pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper sliced & squared
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced & squared
- 1/2 sweet onion in wedge or chunked
- 1 can sliced pineapple cut each slice in 4 pieces
- kabob sticks
- Prepare sticks by soaking
- Prepare all ingredients for kabobs
- Assemble on sticks
- Place on grill and keep bastings until glazed well and rotate
- Keep basting and rotating until all sides have slight char.
How To Serve:
- Rice and toss salad on the side is best as meal or serve alone for any party appetizer.