Nice and quick marinade. Very simple, tasty and easy way to flavor Pork Chops. A plate lunch favorite dish, now you can make Teriyaki Pork Chops at home!
Teriyaki Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, lean
- 3 TB Aloha shoyu
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1 small chili pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 TB Aloha shoyu
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 TB mirin sake
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 TB vegetable oil
- chopped green onion
- In a mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and pork chops, marinate 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown pork chops in oil, until browned, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sugar and chili pepper and stir well until sugar is dissolved, and most of the liquid is absorbed.
How To Serve:
- Garnish with green onion. Serves 2.