What's great about this recipe is that if the dressing is mixed well, you will never have to shake it before using it.
My oldest grandson learned to eat fresh vegetables with this dressing. When I know my family will be over, I make sure I have this dressing on hand.
Rate This Recipe:
Ono French Dressing
This French Dressing is easy dressing recipe to make for a quick, tasty salad.
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 3/4 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 c. oil
- 1 c. Heinz ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Aloha shoyu
- 1-2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 c. sugar (if watching your sugars, use splenda)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and blend with an electric mixer until the texture become bubbly.
- If this dressing is mixed well, you will never have to shake it before using it.
- Makes 20 oz.
How To Serve:
- Drizzle over your favorite salads. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!