Hawaiian mango salsa – The perfect Hawaiian style dip! One of the wonderful times of the year in Hawaii is mango season. This recipe is a quick and easy, yet delicious twist on salsa.
- 1/2 c. ripe mango, peeled, chopped
- 2 TB red onion, finely chopped
- 2 TB fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 TB fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. jalapeno pepper, seeded; finely chopped
- salt, pepper as needed
- In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients well, season with salt and pepper.
- Makes 1 cup.
How To Serve:
- Great accompaniment to grilled seafood.