Hailing from the island of Kauai radio personality Mele Apana joins us the Cooking Hawaiian Style kitchen.
Mele not only can be heard on local radio station Hawaiian 105 in the morning but also hosting a radio show on Hawaiian Airlines. She has produced many concerts, events and her big annual Mothers Day show.
Her quick wit, larger than life personality and incredible talents have helped her create her brand over the last 20 years. Catch her during morning drive with co-host Shannon Scott weekdays on Hawaiian 105.
Cracka Pudding by Mele Apana
- 1 pack of Saloon Pilot crackers
- 2 cans Carnation evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup regular milk
- 1/4 stick fat free butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- Put the evaporated milk into the pot with the butter and sugar (to taste) and milk, then bring to a boil.
- Crumble crackers into the pot, stir and add crackers until it turns into a pudding-like consistency.