With so many holiday celebrations throughout the season, Hawaiian Host® makes it easy to create simple recipes such as these Milk Chocolate Alohamacs with ingredients that most people tend to have in their cupboards. This recipe and more will be available on the Hawaiian Host® website soon. Please visit www.hawaiianhost.com.
Rate This Recipe:
Hawaiian Host® Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs Butter Cookies
- 7 oz. (14 pieces) Hawaiian Host® Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar granulated
- 1 Egg large
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat, then add vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, salt and soda, and add gradually to butter mixture.
- Fold in Hawaiian Host® Milk Chocolate pieces.
- Drop rounded spoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then place on a wire rack to cool completely.