A favorited condiment to have along side your main dish, this particular sin choi pickle is most commonly used in a Beef Stir Fry Dish.
Pickled Sin Choi (Mustard Cabbage)
- 3 lbs. mustard cabbage 1 ½-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- Place cabbage into desired bowls or jars.
- Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium high heat; bring water and vinegar to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar and salt until completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture over cabbage.
How To Serve:
- Allow to sit 24-48 hours; refrigerated.
- Enjoy as is or use in stir-fry dishes.
- Makes 2 quarts.