A simple and flavorful recipe used for dumplings, sashimi and even with noodles dishes.
Rate This Recipe:
Soy Dipping Sauce
A simple and flavorful standard recipe used for dumplings, sashimi and even with noodles dishes.
- 2/3 c. Aloha shoyu
- 2 TB rice wine vinegar
- 2 TB sugar
- 2 tsp. chili garlic paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 quarter ginger, peeled minced
- In a mixing bowl; combine sauce ingredients.
How To Serve:
- Good serves with dumplings, sashimi,tofu or noodles dishes.
- Makes 1 cup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!