- Advertisement -
Hawaiian Pie Co. Portuguese Sausage Kim Chee Quiche
A quiche made with Portuguese sausage and kim chee baked in a buttery crust.
Yield: 1 Serving
- 10 large eggs beaten
- 1 Pint heavy cream OR half and half
- ½ cup Won Bok Kim Chee lightly squeeze and chop
- 1 pound Portuguese sausage cubed
- 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese or shredded cheese of choice
- 2 (9-inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine eggs and cream or half and half in a medium bowl, set on the side.
- In a separate bowl mix together your Kim Chee and cheese.
- Cheese will absorb any liquid from the Kim Chee.
- Combine your Kim Chee, cheese mixture with your cooked Portuguese sausage.
- Layer evenly in the bottom of both pie crust then pour equally the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 6 slices.
Calories: 4402kj | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 179g | Fat: 397g | Saturated Fat: 197g | Cholesterol: 2978mg | Sodium: 6956mg | Potassium: 2002mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 11189IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 1783mg | Iron: 15mg