Makua Rothman, 2015 World Big Wave Champion shares his healthy taegu salad which he learned from his wife. Healthy eating is a big part of Makua’s training regiment and Makua shows us how easy it is to eat healthy.
Makua Rothman’s Taegu Salad
- 1 bunch watercress cut into 2” pieces
- 1 cup bean sprouts washed and dried with paper towels
- 1 cup firm tofu 1” cubes
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup taegu
- ¼ cup cilantro sprigs
- ¼ cup Bragg’s Aminos
- ½ lemon Juice squeezed
- Layer watercress, bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes and taegu in a glass bowl.
- Pour Bragg’s aminos and lemon juice over top of salad according to your preference or add your favorite dressing before serving.