An island favorite usually found on every breakfast table. Make this Portuguese Sausage recipe in big batches and always have it readily available. Wonderful “welcome to the neighborhood” housewarming gift.
- 2 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 TB white vinegar
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Hawaiian red peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. Hawaiian salt (Click To Order)
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 drops liquid smoke
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with your hands; mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate 48 hours.
- Shape into patties as desired.
- Pan fry until cooked through.
- Freeze remainder; uncooked.
- Makes 2 lbs.
How To Serve:
- Serve along side your breakfast eggs.