A quick and easy salad to take to potlucks. You can make your own dressing or buy a botte of Italian dressing.
Potluck Chop Chop Salad
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1 japanese cucumber
- 1 carton (8 oz) fresh button mushrooms
- 1/4 Maui onion
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) salami
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced olives, drained
- 1 pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Harpo's Italian dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce completely (use a salad spinner if available).
- Chop the lettuce into small bite-sized pieces.
- Small-dice the tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, maui onion, green onions, and red bell pepper.
- Thinly slice the salami.
- Combine all the ingredients except the dressing in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing and toss just before serving.
How To Serve:
- Makes 15 servings.