Roman DePeralta of Kolohe Kai makes another simple yet ono pupu – spicy ahi poke. Catch his episode on Cooking Hawaiian Style on OC16.
Roman DePeralta’s (Kolohe Kai) Spicy Ahi Poke
- 3/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 2 dashes chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sundries Red Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon S&B Nanami Togarashi chili pepper
- 2 Tbs. Aloha shoyu
- 4 oz. Masago or tobiko eggs
- 2 Tbs. chopped green onion
- Cut Ahi into small cubes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except green onions.
- Mix gently till all combined Sprinkle top with green onion.