A much requested Thai Peanut Dressing recipe from one of Honolulu’s famed restaurants, now closed.
Rate This Recipe:
Nick’s Fishmarket’s Thai Peanut Dressing
A much requested Thai Peanut Dressing recipe from one of Honolulu's famed restaurants, now closed.
- 1 tsp. serrano chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 oz. plum sauce
- 1/2 c. chopped peanuts
- 1 oz. hoisin sauce
- 1 1/4 c. peanut oil
- 1/4 c. sesame seed oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine chilies, basil, cilantro, rice wine vinegar and mint.
- Add mixture of plum sauce, peanuts and hoisin sauce to first mixture.
- Combine the peanut and sesame seed oils and slowly add to the peanut mixture.
How To Serve:
- Makes 2 1/2 cups.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!