Another incredible recipe from the folks at Hale Kealoha Restaurant – Kalo stirfry is yet another healthy creation! If you get a chance – be sure to visit their restaurant. They have live Hawaiian music and home-cooked traditional Hawaiian food.
Rate This Recipe:
Hale Kealoha’s Kalo Stirfry
- 1 cup cooked taro
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 bell pepper, cutHoio (fern shoots)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Heat skillet or wok with a little bit of oil.
- Add Onions and bell peppers and cook for a few minutes, add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes.