We were really excited to kick off season 16 of Cooking Hawaiian Style with our friend James Roache. James is one half of the duo Da Braddahʻs where he shares the screen and stage with partner James Silva.
Da Braddahʻs & Friends has been Hawaiʻiʻs favorite comedy team and TV show for decades. No aspect of island culture is safe from this duos wacky brand of Hawaiian-style ridicule on their popular self-produced sketch comedy. James Roache, Tony Silva and da Friends poke fun at the many cultures that make Hawaii so unique!
Roache is a 1985 graduate of Hawaii Baptist Academy where he played football for the combination team known as Pac-5, all while strutting his stuff as “The McInerny Boy” modeling their latest styles.
Rate This Recipe:
Hamburger Stew by James Roache from Da Braddahʻs
- 2 lbs. hamburger (organic if possible)
- 64 ozs. tomato Sauce (organic if can)
- 2 cups corn frozen
- 2 cups carrots frozen
- 2 cups peas frozen
- 2 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 5 whole bay leaves
- 2 bay leaves crushed
- Handful Hawaiian salt
- Squeeze Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin olive oil
- Put oil in pot over medium heat.
- Brown hamburger in pot with minced garlic.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, sriracha, bay leaves and frozen vegetables, then simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice or Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls like a sloppy joe.
then only a few have reached us
Awesome comedy you guys. And nice recipe.
Oh I forgot to rate your recipe.