Keilana Mokulehua exploded on to the music scene in 2021 when the Nā Hōkū Hanohano Awards recognized the achievements of her first album with 4 nominations and winning most promising artist of the year and R&B album of the year.
Keilana graduated from Kamehameha Schools Kapālama, later received her Bachelors of Arts in Music from the University of Hawaiʻi and is a classically trained vocalist who strives to display diversity in her sound and technique styles.
At age 17, she entered local singing competitions and gained a few titles such as The 2011 Koko Marina Top Soloist, Hawaii Stars 2012 Vocalist, 2012 SingOrSink Female Vocalist Winner.
Keilana shares her recipe for Kalua Pig Nachos.
Rate This Recipe:
Kalua Pig Nachos by Keilana Mokulehua
- 12 oz. Pack of Won Ton Wrappers
- 1 cup Ono Brand Kalua Pork
- 1.5 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1/2 lbs. Salted Salmon
- 1 Large Onion
- 3-6 Stalks Green Onion
- Oil for frying
- Make lomi salmon but dicing salmon, tomatoes and onions in to small bite sizes.
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl. Then Lomi all ingredients until well mixed. Refrigerate and let marinate for an hour.
- Prepare won tons by cutting each won to pi diagonally. Fry the pi in a pan of oil until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain excess oil.
- Warm kalua pig if you have it refrigerated.
- Mix the Mayo/sriracha together adjusting amounts to your taste.
- Top fried won ton with kalua pig, add your fresh lomi salmon and then drizzle the special sauce
How To Serve:
- Serves 2-3 people.