Langostino Pan Rice Delight Recipe – Inspired by tasty island recipe for crab & shitake sushi casserole.
I adjusted the ingredients and added a twist with the langostino for a slightly different flavor and a little more texture as well as green onions for color.
The tobiko gives it a whole new dimension and takes you to back to your favorite sushi flavors. You need to add the tobiko it really makes this sushi recipe POP!
Rate This Recipe:
Langostino Pan Rice Delight
- 6 stalks chopped green onion
- 2 c. Shredded imitation crab
- 1 c. Chopped langostino
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped shitake mushrooms
- 3 c. Cooked rice
- Korean nori sheets
- Cook rice, let cool then spread in 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with furikake to your liking.
- Combine crab, langostino, green onion, shitake, mayo and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture on cooled rice.
- Place in preheated oven on high broil and broil for few minutes until browned. Let cool.
- Cut into small squares and place on Korean nori.
- Top with tobiko. WINNER!!