Matt Wagner, the Sales & Marketing Manager at Abbey Carpet & Floor Hawaii joined us in our Cooking Hawaiian Style kitchen and shared some of his favorite local recipes including Fresh Salmon with Crab & Mushroom.
Abbey Carpet & Floor Hawaii is known for their hard surface floor coverings, traditional resilient sheet vinyl, and the very popular waterproof vinyl planks. Matt says the key to their business are the installers who bring experienced, knowledgeable and caring teams in to your home. When Matt is not at work he enjoys golfing with buddies and that’s where Matt met Lanai.
Rate This Recipe:
Fresh Salmon with Crab & Mushroom by Matt Wagner from Abbey Carpet and Floor
- 1 Slab Fresh Salmon Boneless, Skinless
- 8 oz. Packaged Okuhara Brand Imitation Crab
- 7 Whole Pieces Dried Shitake Mushrooms
- 1 Stalk Fresh Celery
- 1 Tbsp Round Onion
- 1-1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (Best Foods)
- To taste Garlic salt
- Cut Imitation Crab in 1" Pieces Flaked.
- Soak Shitake in water (15 minutes), then Julienne cut.
- Finely chop celery.
- Finely dice onion.
- Mix all ingredients together WELL with Mayonnaise to consistency when making Tuna Salad Sandwhich.
- Sprinkle both sides of salmon w/ Garlic Salt.
- Spread mixer over salmon.
- Bake in pan uncovered @ 400 degrees until topping is nicely browned 25-45 minutes, depending on size of salmon.