Jennifer Caceres is a new contributor to Cooking Hawaiian Style and is sharing her first recipe for Pistachio snowballs. Jennifer lives in California, but feels like a local girl. She won the Koolina SpamJam competitions with her 50/50 spam panko burger.
Rate This Recipe:
- 3/4 cup ground pistachios
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 and 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Extra powdered sugar
- A few drops green food coloring.. (a few more if you want a darker green)
- Stir together pistachios, butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and green food coloring. mix well.
- Then add flour and salt to mixture, mix well. Roll into 1 inch balls
- Bake at 350 until set to light brown edges. try 8 to 10 minutes. Then check frequently thereafter.