A family favorite recipe shared by a friend. We enjoyed this Raspberry Cranberry Mold cool, flavorful salad at an outdoor picnic. Wonderful textures and tangy flavor.
Raspberry Cranberry Mold
- 1 (6oz.) box raspberry Jell-O
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz. lemon yogurt
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/3 c. walnuts, chopped
- Lightly grease a Jell-O mold or bunt pan.
- In a mixing bowl; dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry sauce until well blended.
- Refrigerate until partially set.
- In a mixing bowl; whisk together yogurt and Jell-O.
- Stir in celery and nuts.
- Pour into mold; refrigerate overnight.
How To Serve:
- Serves 8.