Remember when chocolate fountains were the big new craze ?? A party that I helped cater had a fountain as a main centerpiece for the food station. A similar dip was one that a guest had brought for all the family and friends to enjoy along with some fresh fruit.
I’ve added some savory ingredients making it a great and different dip for crudité.
Tofu-Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 (20 oz.) block block soft tofu, drained
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 3 T peanut butter, chunky
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Aloha shoyu
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- In a blender, combine all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
How To Serve:
- Serve with crudités or sliced apples and pears.
- Makes 1 ½ cups.