Hawaiian Seafood Recipes : Baked crab dip – A go to appetizer from your pantry. Quick and easy.
Rate This Recipe:
Baked Crab Dip
A go to appetizer from your pantry. Delicious, quick and easy. This Baked Crab Dip is addicting!.
- 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat, drained
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; adding Tabasco as needed.
- Spread into a 9-inch pie plate; bake for 15 minutes.
- Serves 6.
How To Serve:
- Serve with pita crisps, crackers or crudites.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!