The taste and aroma of sweet cinnamon rolls in the form of a cake – a lot easier to make when you are in the mood for a quick fix!
Rate This Recipe:
Cinnamon Roll Cake
Easy to make, crazy delicious cake for coffee breaks, weekday dessert or for a perfect decadent breakfast or birthday cake.
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 1 c. butter softened
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 TB flour
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 5 TB milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl; stir together milk, eggs and extract. x
- In a mixing bowl; stir together milk, eggs and extract.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Slowly stir in the melted butter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl; combine ingredients until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl; combine all ingredients well.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.
How To Serve:
- Serves 10 -12.
Calories: 698kcalCarbohydrates: 154gProtein: 11gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.004gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 334mgPotassium: 243mgFiber: 2gSugar: 97gVitamin A: 185IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 1mgVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 255mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!