“Korean Fried Chicken Wings” a taste of real Korean food. Cook up a batch of these delicious Korean spicy wings for your next party or get together … certain to be a hit!
Rate This Recipe:
Korean Fried Chicken Wings
"Korean Fried Chicken Wings" a taste of real Korean food. Cook up a batch of these delicious Korean spicy wings for your next party or get together … certain to be a hit!
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- Vegetable oil as needed for frying
- In a skillet or deep fat fryer, warm oil.
- In a dish; combine sauce ingredients.
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken wings.
- Place into sauce mixture.
- Marinate 10-15 minutes.
- Place flour in a ziplock bag.
- Coat chicken in flour.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
How To Serve:
- Serves 4.
Calories: 872kcalCarbohydrates: 77gProtein: 50gFat: 39gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 175mgSodium: 1270mgPotassium: 524mgFiber: 2gSugar: 30gVitamin A: 374IUVitamin B1: 1mgVitamin B5: 2mgVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!