A favorite lounge appetizer. A finger-licking good local pupu. Make and share this popular Teriyaki Fried Chicken dish recipe.
Teriyaki Fried Chicken I
- Oil for frying
- 5 lbs. chicken wings or drummettes
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. cornstarch
- 3 c. Aloha shoyu
- 2 c. sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 TB chili garlic paste
- In a large deep pan or fryer, heat oil.
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken with flour and cornstarch.
- Deep fry until cooked through and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl; combine sauce ingredients.
How To Serve:
- For service: Drizzle with sauce.
- Serves 12-14.