Chocolately, marshmallowey, chow mein candy treats! – This is simply a fun recipe to make, a yummy treat to enjoy and a cute gift to give.
Kids will love helping you with this one in the kitchen. It was very popular years ago and have recently seen them pop up again at gatherings.
Marshmallow Chow Mein Treats
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. roasted peanuts
- 2 c. miniature marshmallows
- 2 c. fried chow mein noodles
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt chips; stirring.
- Add marshmallows.
- Remove from heat, stir in noodles and peanuts.
- Using #18 scoop, to drop by heating tablespoonfuls, place onto prepared baking sheets.
- Makes enough for the neighbors.