A recipe shared with me by a friend of mine.The kids at the park went crazy for this dish!! Go figure, everybody loves jell-o.
Lemon Jell-O Wings
- oil for frying
- 2-3 lbs. chicken wings, cut at joints or drumettes
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jell-O
- 1/2 tsp. each garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil.
- Place all ingredients in a zip-lock bag.
- Shake to completely coat chicken.
- Deep fry until golden; drain on paper towel.
How To Serve:
- Serve just as is.
- Serves 6-8.