Mike Irish of Halm’s makes their famous kim chee dip – be sure to serve this with corn chips .. the combination is out of this world! Simple, yet ono! Watch Mike’s episode on Cooking Hawaiian Style.
Halm’s Kim Chee Dip
- 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 12 oz bottle Halm's Kim Chee drained & chopped (reserve juice)
- 1 stalk green onions chopped (optional
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add reserved kim chee juice to desired consistency.
- Add chopped kim chee and green onions, stir to combine.
- Serve chilled with crackers or corn chips.