Glenn Shinsato’s home-cured pork patty sandwich is to die for… the pork patty is so juicy and flavorful…better than eating a hamburger…. and so simple to make. You have to try this one on the grill!
Rate This Recipe:
Glenn Shinsato’s Home-Cured Pork Patty Sandwich
Glenn Shinsato's home-cured pork patty sandwich is to die for…the pork patty is so juicy and flavorful…better than eating a hamburger…. and so simple to make. You have to try this one on the grill!
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mortons tenderquick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- Mix ground pork with seasonings, form patties.
- Fry patties in pan on medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove patties from frying pan and fry an egg(s) in the same pan, preferably sunny side up.
- While egg is frying, assemble burger with your favorite condiments, lettuce, tomato, burger and top with an egg.
Calories: 1244kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 77gFat: 96gSaturated Fat: 36gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 43gCholesterol: 327mgSodium: 255mgPotassium: 1314mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 32IUVitamin B1: 3mgVitamin B5: 3mgVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!